Blythe House Antiques
Blythe House Antiques opened in 2005, as a multi-dealer shop. Seventeen exhibitors fill the house in room settings, with the emphasis on quality antiques. The house, built in 1799 by Francis Blythe and his wife, Elizabeth, lends itself well to the wonderful antiques for sale throughout. Blythe House is located at 161 Main Street, in the heart of Wiscasset, Maine.
Blythe House Antiques opened in May, 2005. A multi-dealer shop, with the emphasis on quality antiques, it has 17 exhibitors in room settings. The house, built in 1799 by Francis Blythe and his wife Elizabeth, exudes warmth and welcome, and is particularly enhanced by its five fireplaces and the natural room-to-room flow. Located on Main Street in the heart of Wiscasset, this historical house lends itself well to the special antiques exhibited inside.
Judy Waner is the owner of Blythe House Antiques, and she lives on the premises. Judy has been in the antiques business since 1970, starting in California and later moving to Rochester, New York. She came to Maine 23 years ago, starting her own shop called Different Drummer Antiques in Newcastle. She has been an exhibitor at Aaron and Hannah Parker Antiques (later Parkers of Wiscasset), and was co-owner of Ha' Penny Antiques in Bath. Judy is a member and past President of the Maine Antiques Dealers Association, has twice been Antiques Show Chairman for the Association, and is an active show exhibitor in the northeast and elsewhere.